- All meeting requests must go through the DOA Concessions Management Office at ECC_Request@atlanta-airport.com.
- DOA Concessions Management Office should be notified as soon as possible to cancel a reservation. Failure to do so three times will result in loss of
privileges to utilize DOA conference rooms.
- When using assigned rooms in the Executive Conference Center, an on site representative must sign in and out at the ECC's front desk.
- All requests are handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Job fairs, auditions, invitations to the media, and any activities not related to the operations of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are prohibited.
The applicant/organization hereby certifies that we have carefully read, received, understand and
will comply with all terms and stipulations contained within the Executive Conference Center
Rental Policy information and any attached addendum, which is an integral part of this agreement.
In consideration of being permitted by the City of Atlanta (“City”), by and through Hartsfield-Jackson
Atlanta International Airport (“Airport), to utilize a meeting room or meeting rooms at the Executive
Conference Center, the user agrees to be solely responsible for any and all liability, claims, loss,
damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from any injury
to persons or damage to property which arise out of its use of the Airport’s facilities.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City of Atlanta, its officers, agents,
and employees from and against any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings,
awards, claims, damages, judgments, liabilities, interest, attorney’s fees, cost and expenses of
whatsoever kind of nature, arising from its use of the facilities.